Your legacy can support a future where wildlife and wild spaces can once again thrive. By creating a planned gift, like a gift in your Will, you’ll help fund essential programs, research and education that can help change the futures of so many animals facing extinction.
How can I make a planned gift?
Planned gifts can be tailored to your personal and financial circumstances. A growing number of Canadians are realizing the benefits of giving through methods such as:
- Charitable will bequests
- Gifts of life insurance policies
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
Planned gifts allow you to:
- Gain valuable credits on your final estate income tax return;
- Enjoy current tax savings and secure a lifetime income for yourself and/or your spouse;
- Establish a memorial fund in the name of a loved one;
- Provide a significant legacy with a small current contribution;
- Leave something truly meaningful for people to remember you by.
Contact us to plan your legacy gift:
If you would like to receive information about leaving a gift to the Toronto Zoo Wildlife Conservancy, please reach out to Marion Zimmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-392-9105. She can speak with you and your advisors to ensure your planned gift fits your wishes, financial objectives, family needs, tax situation and our funding objectives. Marion can answer any of your questions with complete confidentiality, and without any obligation on your part.